background





Wednesday 26 June 2013

Walk of the week.

I have set us as a family a task of going for a weekly walk in a variety of naturely settings, be it woodland, seaside, heathland, hills etc.

During this weekly outing we will be learning about the area or reserves we visit and gaining knowledge about the wildlife and the adaptations of the plant life, trees and whatever else we can find.

So now I will be hoping to add a weekly blog about our walks and adventures together. 
I'm very excited about the prospect of spending quality time with my family and the rest is just a big fat bonus, happy days :)
 
(The aim of the game is to gain more knowledge about the wildlife, flora and fauna in the areas we visit. Also my children, if they become interested will learn about why these areas are important and why we need to look after them. )

No comments:

Post a Comment